Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello from Port-au-Prince!

(Click on any photo to enlarge)







Bonjou, friends!



The team has arrived back in Port-au-Prince after another 3-hour drive in the back of a covered pickup on our luggage--an adventure, to say the least :)







Here's a photo from Cite Soleil that Brenda took on our way to the clinic.



Here's Rosemary taking blood pressure under a giant mango tree. She's one of the first that patients saw after getting through the line.


















I'm so sorry I haven't been able to send photos. There was some technical problem that I never quite figured out. But here at the guest house (which feels like a 5-star hotel after this week!) we have internet! So I'm going to try uploading some photos.





Here's Chuck taking the temperature of a young Haitian boy.












Oops! I got halfway through posting this and our truck arrived! We're heading out to the city for the day and I will come back to fix the post tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Chuck!! I love the pics! Thanks Kirsten for doing this, hope you got to see the baby this morning. Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will the pictures be uploaded?
    would love to hear more info on your Haiti trip.

    ReplyDelete